GreenFields is committed to ensuring the privacy and accuracy of your confidential information. We do not share personal information gathered from our web servers.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect contact information that you voluntarily give us via email or direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to response to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. ship a brochure.
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us. In addition, if you supply us with your telephone number, you agree to be contacted by a GreenFields representative at the telephone number you have provided. You agree that we may call you at the telephone number provided, even if you previously registered on a Do Not Call registry.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your age, gender and interests; how you came to the website (e.g., search engine, third-party website, media campaign or email); and the pages and features of the website you use.
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number ("personal information").
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and your location.
We collect this information:
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include IP addresses and information collected through cookies, Web beacons and other tracking technologies (see: “Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies and Other Technologies”).
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, and Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us improve our website and deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Analyze and develop the Community’s sales and marketing strategy, determine how visitors find the Community and its website, the user’s interest regarding the Community’s services, and how to improve the Community’s website.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count specific visitors who have visited certain pages or opened and clicked an e-mail. The information we collect from these beacons is sent to our marketing automation and email marketing service called Act-On (www.act-on.com).
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or residency counselors) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
This website uses Google Analytics to track website activity and visitor behavior. If you want to opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics, you may use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Google Analytics also collects data about visits to the website via the DoubleClick cookie and Floodlight tags. This information is being used to provide demographic and interest data about visitors to the website and to target online display advertisements on third-party websites. Using Google’s Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Promotional Offers from the Community. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own services, you can follow the link to unsubscribe from mailing lists at the bottom of email communication; send an e-mail to Julio.Macias@myFSO.org stating your request; call (630) 232-9105 and ask to be removed from marketing lists. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Community as a result of entering into a residence agreement, providing health records or other transaction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To review and change your personal information, you may call us at (630) 232-9105 or send us an e-mail at Julio.Macias@myFSO.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.