Innovative care families rely on:
Five-Star Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Short-term recovery. Around the clock, five-star quality care. Specialized therapy. Fully-licensed staff. For residents of GreenFields, skilled nursing care at GreenFields’ Briarwood Healthcare Center will offer just the right solution: a higher quality of care, for a higher quality of life.
Now loved ones can spend time together while we focus on maximizing the potential for each senior we serve. By tending to all aspects of life for our residents — physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual — we enable them to enjoy more moments with friends and family.
Every resident of Briarwood Healthcare Center receives skilled nursing care within a spacious, private suite where families are always welcome, just like home.
Along with full access to all the services and amenities at GreenFields, skilled nursing at Briarwood Healthcare Center includes:
- Quality care that earned a five-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Professional, individualized wellness evaluation
- Assistance with personal care
- Medication administration and management
- 24/7 emergency response
- Licensed or registered nursing care 24/7
- Wellness and therapy services, including the SeniorFITness™ program
- Physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Post-surgical care
- Orthopedic and neurologic rehabilitation
- IV therapy
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, meeting all dietary needs
- Chaplain services
- Spiritual, cultural, social and educational opportunities
- Social support services available
- Care coordination and discharge planning
- Physician services on call 24/7
- Physician Medical Director
Long-term or short-term, GreenFields can help. Request more information about our rehabilitation services and skilled nursing care on the form below.