Caregivers Become Best Friends:
For residents with Alzheimer’s disease or memory loss, life is enriching, often spontaneous, and filled with fun at GreenFields’ Reflections Memory Support. Families gain support while residents experience greater self-esteem and independence, with the care and security they need to thrive.
Drawing from the renowned Best Friends™ Approach to Alzheimer's care, we care for your loved one like a best friend would — with support, understanding and making connections that last.
The innovative programming at Reflections Memory Support includes:
- Best Friends Approach to Alzheimer's care for caregivers
- Separate, secure environment
- Selection of floor plans
- Professional, individualized wellness evaluation
- Assistance with personal care
- Medication administration and management included
- 24/7 emergency response
- Primary health care team — including fully-licensed staff on site, with nursing professionals and certified nursing assistants
- Weekly flat linen and housekeeping services
- Wellness and therapy services — including the SeniorFITness™ program
- Enclosed patio for safe enjoyment of the outdoors
- Priority access to Briarwood skilled nursing care
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, with family-style dining
- Spiritual, cultural, social and educational opportunities
- Chaplain services
- Social support services available for families
Love someone with Alzheimer’s disease or memory loss? We can help. Request more information about our memory support on the form to the right.